It is always a good idea to have a tangible in-hand brochure that is designed in a clean, simple, and modern style. This can be always given to your clients at events, at a meeting, or simply at the front desk. It is a perfect way of educating your client about your business offline.
Need attention for your business or event? Why not do it the old school way – with a modern design. Teach your clients about your products with a catalogue designed in an easy-to-read format. Make your company more professional with proper letterheads instead of blank papers. Let them focus on your brand each time they read something from you. Wrap your product with a custom packaging design. Have your logo and overall brand stand out on the shelves. Display your restaurant’s menu in a creative, eye-catching design. Make it simple and visually pleasing to select an order.
Branding & Logo Design
Make it identical, unique
- We start by taking notes and understanding your company’s direction.
- We then start the first round of sketches and idea generation. Furthermore, we study the psychological association of the colours that will be used with your final logo. This is a crucial step as it will determine your entire brands’ theme.
- Narrowing down all the concepts, we pick the top candidate logo design to be placed in the first presentation.
- A presentation will be provided with real-life applications using the logo concept. This is done for easier visualization of the logo design in a realistic environment.
- Once the logo concept is chosen, the final touches are done, and the colours are finalized, your brand has been officially born.
Business Card Design
Not just something to hold on to.
- Once your brand and logo are established, it is time to give out your card in meetings.
- Having a unique business card can really increase the probability of it been kept rather than thrown away.
- A bold card, modern looking, and easy to read will be memorable to the viewer’s eyes. It will also stick in their heads and help target your card among all the others.
- Consistent look with your brand is key. The person holding your business card needs to clearly identify your company, more importantly, easily contact you.
Computer-Aided Drafting -CAD (aka AutoCAD)
Axault GDCAD provides a variety of 2D & 3D AutoCAD and SolidWorks drafting services that include site plan renderings, elevation renderings, site overlays and photomontage. From shop drawings to product data, our professional drafters are experienced in the complete spectrum of CAD drawings either for presentation purposes or the submitter process.
At Axault Design, our team works with you to create the most suitable engagement model for work processes. To begin, our professional designers analyze the project scope and allocate tasks to draft persons and work out the turnaround time for each individual.
We pride our very fast response time. Feel free to get in touch!
- Manual Drafts devitalize – AutoCad/SketchUP/Solidworks/Revit/ArchiCAD/etc
- Architectural 2D Drafting Services – CAD Drafting Services catering to architects, engineers, real estate developers, interior designs and consultants
- Architectural 3D Modelling Services – Modelling of 2D CAD drawings into 3D models. Renderings can also be done.
- Mechanical 2D Drafting Services – Mechanical Drawings, Mechanical Drafting, mechanical engineering drawings. Revit MEP
- Electrical 2D Drafting Services – Electrical Drawing Services and electrical diagrams line drawings, REVIT MEP
- Civil engineering drawing – Civil Drawings
- HVAC Drawings – HVAC Drafting and Drawings, HVAC coordination
- Landscaping Drawing – Landscape design, landscape drafting, landscape architects and Interior Design Services.
- Structural 2D Drafting Services – Structural Drawings, 2D structural drafting, revit structural drafting services. Revit Structure.