Want to be the first of list
Did you know that “Your website is the most powerful component of your Local Search Engine rankings.”
60% of Internet searchers use the web to find local businesses. The phone book has grown dusty and your potential customers are online, looking for you and the services you offer. You need to be where your customers are and your website is the most powerful component of your local and organic search engine rankings. Don’t hire just ‘any’ designer to create your company’s home on the web. Work one-on-one with web designers who are nationally known for their expertise in Local Search Engine Optimization.
If you’re not on the web, you are losing business every day of the year. The tuneful sound of phones ringing in your place of business starts with your optimized website, built by designers who really know Local!
Work with us and we’ll build you the best website in your industry and locale.
What Do Local Search Engine Rankings Look Like?
Imagine an Internet user is searches in Sri Lanka for a gems in Rathnapura or a Beach hotel in Unawatuna. they are likely to be shown a set of local results to choose from. Google and other search engines are constantly evolving the way in which they display local business information. For some searches, they show purely organic results culled directly from websites. For others, they show results mainly drawn from the data they have in Google Maps/Places. Most commonly these days, searches that are local in intent receive a display of blended organic and local results.
Google and others will continue to tweak their displays, but the bottom line is that your business will benefit from being visible with the combination of a strong, locally-optimized website and off-site marketing efforts.
Requirements for Local Business SEO
In the eyes of the search engines, your business must meet all of the following criteria to qualify for inclusion in the local search engine results:
- You must have a physical address – even if it the home address of a home-based business.
- You must have a local area code phone number.
- You must have in-person transactions with your clients at your business or at their homes or places of business. Companies that do business virtually are not considered to be ‘Local’.
- If your business model complies with these three factors, it qualifies as local and can take advantage of the exceptional opportunities the Internet affords local businesses like yours.
we use the modest webmater tool to ensure the best result,
- Moz Local Listing Score
- Google Adword
- Google Analytics
- Google keyword planner
- Google webmaster tool
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- yandex webmaster
there are dozens of tools and bunch of seo method, but it’s not a good idea list them all here.
How Do Search Engines Rank Local Businesses?
Your overall search engine rankings will be based on a large number of factors, some of the most important of which will be:
- The optimization and thoroughness of your website.
- Your inclusion in a variety of local business indexes.
- Third party data about your business including on-line citations, reviews and links.
- The proximity of your address to the centre of your city or to the geographic area the search engine has identified as being the hub of business.
- The amount of data the search engine has about all businesses in your industry, in your region.
- If you want to outrank your local competition, your strategy will basically come down to making a greater effort than any other local competitor. Planning a winning strategy that adheres to the rules of the search engines while making you stand out is the right way to go about achieving dominance on the web in your city and industry.
What we do for you
- Metas Analysis.
- Header Tags Optimization for all important pages.
- URL Optimization.
- Optimization of italics and bold tags.
- Optimizing HTML Code.
- Analysis of non-index able attributes.
- Robots Optimization.
- Image Analysis and Optimization of Alt and Title tags.
- Hyperlink Analysis and Optimization.
- Optimization of internal Navigation /linking structure and of external Links.
- Analysis of Broken Links.
- Page Content Optimization.
- Footer Links Optimization.
- Website URL Redirection and Solution for all error suggested by Google webmaster.
- Optimized XML Site Map Creation for Google.
- Keyword Research and Basic SEO ‘Baked In’ To The Design
- And our own stuff
Finlay, only thing we have to say just google us , put “axault” on a search bar and hit the enter. Imagine what we can do for you